Thursday, July 23, 2009


Just caught up on all the blogs I follow. Realized I haven't paid for some digis I want and that I did pay for some rubber that I never got a confirmation on. I really need to start keeping better track of my crafts and money when the two are combined. A image swap was lost in the mail so I have to redo that today and finish getting ready for a retreat I am hosting this weekend. I will be gone Friday thru Monday, as I haven't pretty much been gone all month anyway. Hopefully I will have a flood of stuff to post when I get home. Ofcourse even if I sleep all weekend it will be nice to get away. As long as I get up to cook the meals all is good. See you all next week.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey that's one of my Digiments!

Have fun this weekend - can't wait to see all the fun things you make!

Michelle said...

- - and your order was sent last night...check your spam and let me know ;)

Sassy Scrapin' said...

Have a great time. Can't wait to see all your goodies...and really hope you rest some!