Friday, June 19, 2009

My reveal present from Michele in the 6 month ss swap

When the box came today I was sad that Devon wasn't here to open it with me. I know there is always something for Devon in Micheles packages. So I pondered opening it for about 5 minutes.

I am honored to call you a friend and have had the chance to get to know you. Your notes are always so touching it is so hard to keep from crying sometimes. Thank you a million times over. I can only hope that your ss was even half as good to you as you have been to me. You deserve the best. Hug your daughter for us too!!!

The last three pictures are of gifts for me and the 1st picture is gifts just for Devon. I sent her a pic of them on her phone and she can't wait to open that little package and see what could be in it. Ya I peeked and she is gonna Love It! Scroll below the photos for a list of the goodies.






My Gifts
-3 heartfelt notes
-1 handmade keystrap embroidered with a 'D' (instant worry that Devon would take it)
-12 pk of doodlebug glitter (OMG how long have I wanted this)
-a magnetic weekly schedule for the fridge (gonna save this till our current menu runs out)
-5 sets of images marked with what colors they are
-pack of holiday creative tags
-scrapbooking paper tags
-designer chipboard accents
-cork alphabet stickers
-OP flip flops (mine are nearly dead so this is great)
-fall mini scrapbook
-zig 2 way glue pen (much needed)
-Riley Witch Stamp (so cool!!)
-leather boung journal (soon to be gratitude journal)
-12x2 paper strips
-halloween colored clips
-decorated binder clip (we need a pic of you two for this)
-Hello Kitty pen
-2 spools Hello Kitty ribbon
-baggie of assorted embellishments
-2 pens (dh doesnt let me buy pens cause its an addiction LOL so I am thrilled to have these)
-shamrock erasers
-6 spools ribbon
-dimensional 2 sided embelishments
-2 pks metal rim christmas tags
-halloween scrap pack
-pack die cuts
-fibers
-mickey mouse postits
-D ornament/bookmark
-christmas die cut frames and tags
-handmade birthday calendar with pockets for cards
-magnet bar
-3 magnets
-SU FINE TIP SCISSORS (OMG SERIOUSLY HOW COOL IT THAT)
-SU PINK FLAMINGO 12X12 DESIGNER PAPER PACK (Devons girl scout troop was the pink flamingos LOL)

Devons gifts
-handmade birthday calendar with pockets for cards
-chipboard letter stickers
-decorated binder clip
-present (lip glos and handmade keystrap) so glad she got her own keystrap :)

4 comments:

Sassy Scrapin' said...

How sweet of a package!

Michelle said...

That Hello Kitty ribbon is fantastic! - - can't wait to see what you do with that. That's the thing...you hope her SS was half as good as she was to you...we know how that can go sometimes...

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Oh my goodness!! What a sweet woman and you are so deserving! Love the Sugar Coatings and those flip flops are super duper!!

xo
Cindy

Michelle said...

wow doris.. this is a wonderful collection of gifts...

and they could not have gone to a sweeter..kinder or nicer person!

enjoy it all!