Monday, June 8, 2009

cricut stuff



The owl and butterfly were cut from the Happily Ever After cartridge. The flowers were cut from the Essential Accents cartridge. Each cartridge cuts so many different things, I am amazed.
The page of flowers I cut out doesnt show up that well because of the flowers. The other pic shows how you cut one piece from one color and another of the other color then layer them to create the image. With the Eeyore I did it took more colors but done the same way. The owls I will be using on a card and the flowers are also for a card. I am not sure what the butterflys are for but I cut 6, LOL.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh – does it cut AND color them?? Like do you pick the colors and it’s got ink…? I guess that’s what I don’t get is how the color comes out….

Will Stamp For Food said...

Oh no I used colored paper. Now I understand what you were asking. I use my never ending scrap pile to find all the colors I need without having to cut up a new piece.

Michelle said...

I still don't get it - LOL So like Eeyore - how many pieces of different paper??

Will Stamp For Food said...

For eeyore I cut out the background in black then the main face in the blueish. I also cut the white for eyes, pink for ears and peach for snout area. Dab glue on the backs and glue the pieces down on the black like a puzzle. Most things are only 1-3 colors/layers but disney characters are the exception.

supercraftygirl said...

The owl is really cute!