16 hours ago
Sunday, May 31, 2009
I wound up with a few versions of the same invite and none turned out as planned. I had to use 3 different background papers because I didnt have enough of any one. I had 2 copics die during the coloring process so the monkeys changed colors a few times. (hannastamp is replacing the broken copics) I printed my tikis too big so they wound up on the inside instead of on the front as planned. I used 3 different tikis but only took pics of two. All digi images are from Dustin Pike. I ran out of ribbon so there are two types of that used. Over all it went ok. 30 done and in envelopes ready to be handed out. Time to party.