Sunday, May 3, 2009

I will owl ways love you



We all have those that have past from our lives and some of those our heart can never fully repair from. I was raised between 3 wonderful women and all 3 played major roles in who I am today. One of these women was my Aunt Doris (Aunt Doe). She played the most important role of the 3 for me, my brother and my daughter. She was removed from my physical world in July of 2003 but every year I celebrate her birthday. Her birthday is May 9th and since she loved owls and was our doe I felt these cards were appropriate. I am sure there will be more doe or owl cards this week.

12 comments:

Becky said...

these are just lovely,and Happy Birthday Aunt Doris :).

Helen said...

What beautiful cards and a lovely way to remember a special person

Cindy said...

Very pretty cards, but the little doe is my favorite!! Aunt Doris would love it!!

Wendy said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate such an important person. God bless you this week as you think of her!

Jackie said...

Your Aunt Doris would love this...how wonderful that you celebrate her birthday. God Bless!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww this is tooo sweet!!! Love the deer card!!!! she is super pretty!!!

Chelsea said...

hi doris..i just scrolled thru your blog and caught up..wow ..youve bee one busy gal! and your cards are fantastic...i am loving the colors you use doris..each one is lovely..TFS!

tmcc4 said...

O wow! I like your cards..very cute!
Can't wait to see the rest of your blog...
Mandy

Jackie said...

This is such a nice card! tfs!!!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Such a great card! I love the browns and blues together and the different pattern papers too.

Sassy Scrapin' said...

What a great way to celebrate "Aunt Doe". You are so sweet. The cards are all terrific. TFS

sarahw said...

I love the deer card! Your post made me smile, thanks. :)