Monday, March 30, 2009

I haven't posted anything lately and have nothing to show you unless you want to see piles of colored images or cut out scallop circles. Each night this week I have been coloring various pif images out of my stash. Today, I cut them out either with punches, nesties or on the paper cutter. I also cut out a bunch of scallop circles and top note dies since I had the big shot on the desk. I added all of these to my box of goodies for Michelles card a thon. I will keep filling the box with useful things like this until I run out of space then I will mail it off to her. My mom wants to throw in some paper so I will have to save room for that too. I have made a good dent in my overflowing box of pif images but I receive more every day so I will be coloring more for the card a thon before I'm done.

So, I know this is for a good cause and all that yada yada but also it is for Michelle and she is a very special person. On the 25th Michelle celebrated her birthday. Today her mother passed and when she is ready to get back online I would love her to see a blog full of donator just waiting for her address. Also, she has blog candy for anyone that promotes her card a thon. It is so easy and you could win really cool stuff. Her blog address is http://mypaperbliss.blogspot.com/

Please, go check it out. Atleast promote if you don't have anything to offer. But remember even an envelope with some colored images would be graciously accepted.

5 comments:

Scrubbysue said...

Hi! my name is sue and I'm visiting from SCS. LOVE all the cupcakes! YUM! lol and your cards look great! Have a nice day. =)

my5bratz said...

sounds like your very busy for a very worthwhile cause :0)

Cindy said...

You sound like you have been very, very busy!! I'm not sure if I know who Michelle is, but my heart goes out to her. I lost my Dad 9 months ago, and it doesn't get any easier.

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

Such a wonderful thing that you are doing.

Heidi said...

I am helping Michelle out as well.