Tuesday, March 24, 2009


I have been tagged by my SCS friend Jessica

The challenge was to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder in my picture files.
•Open your photo folder on your computer
•Open the 6th folder of photos
•Select the 6th picture
•Post the picture on your blog with a description

This is a dangerous thing with my computer since I have folders for Kyles tattoo work and conventions, Devons anime conventions, Rocky Horror, avitars, family, pets.. You just don't know what you will find. But the 6th folder happens to be the recent tattoo work done by my dh. The 6th photo is what you see here.

3 comments:

my5bratz said...

cool :0)

Elizabeth said...

Amazing artwork. Bet he would be great at making cards :)

Dee said...

Very amazing artwork for this....I love it, what a fun idea for posting pictures off your PC like this...very cool idea and very cool tat.