Sunday, February 8, 2009

My craft room so far...

I have a lot of shifting and rearranging to do as I acquire storage items that will work better. I have tie hangers coming to switch all my ribbon to and I am very excited to make that change. I would like to get one more panel of peg board and one more wall shelf put up soon as well. This is the first time ever that all my craft stuff has been unpacked so I'm not real sure how to accomidate it all.

Photobucket

My shoe hanger full of glues and various easy to access goodies.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The view from the door.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Desk and file cabnets. I use the top drawer of the file cabnet for SU paper, the next two for holding gifts I buy in advance and the bottom for important papers. On the right of my desk is a Tupperware container full of non spooled ribbon waiting for the new storage system.

Photobucket

My SU paper.

Photobucket

Above my desk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inks

Photobucket

Ribbon storage, for now.

Photobucket

12x12 paper

Photobucket
Photobucket

Opposite my desk, the dark night stand and long dresser are both craft storage but the tall light colored dresser is clothes.

Photobucket

Primas and stuff

Photobucket

5 more ribbon holders and more 12x12 paper

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boxes hold primas, decorative scissors, chipboard shapes, wood letter, extra cards, etc.

Photobucket

Standing binders hold clear stamps and flat binders are for unmounted/ezmount

Photobucket

Stamps wating to be unmounted



So ya I have a lot of organizing to do but it's getting better.

1 comment:

MadcapFrenzy said...

Wow. I could only wish for a scraproom this big. MIne is shared by the spare bedroom and I don't have NEARLY the stuff you do. :) Awesome.