Monday, February 23, 2009


Anjou Krelovich Also known as Askagain on Splitcoaststampers nominated me for an award. It just made my day!
Thank you so much, Anjou. The rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Here are the blogs I nominate:
Cindy for being one of the most inspirational crafters I have meet on scs.
Mish for being the kindest and most generous scser I have had the pleasure of piffing with.
Jessica for hosting wonderful swaps.
Shelly for being such a fun loving sweet friend.
Michelle for her humor, heart and talent. I am glad to have meet you.

3 comments:

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Wow! I am flattered and thanks so much! So, I can do all that on my blog now?

Sassy Scrapin' said...

SOOO Cool! Thank you so much. I too am flatterd!!! And same question, now can I do that on my blog...??

Will Stamp For Food said...

Ya you can, if you cant link directly to their blog you could just put their names. right click to save the image to you computer then upload it to your post.